Top 10 Companies With The Happiest Employees in 2021

A good workplace is where employees are treated good and with fairness, and members have great connection with each other. Here is top 10 companies with the happiest employees in 2021.
October 07, 2021 | 13:16

Adobe was named the No. 1 company with the happiest employees in 2021, according to a new report from the company review site Comparably.

The annual ranking considers 70,000 U.S. companies and identifies where workers are most satisfied with aspects related to their work environment, pay, benefits and company goals.

Here are the top 10 large companies, with 500 or more people, who have the happiest employees in 2021.

1. Adobe

Photo: Adobe
Photo: Adobe

Since its inception in 1982, Adobe has always taken a people-based approach to business, fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment that is committed to making employees feel happy, appreciated, comfortable and excited to bring their best selves to work.

Adobe can only be as successful as its employees are happy to work here, and they recognize that their innovation and financial performance rests its laurels on the people who work here day in and day out.

When John Warnock and Chuck Geschke founded Adobe in 1982, the two were set on building an innovative company through a workplace based on honesty, trust and a belief in treating everyone equally and with respect. Adobe believes that the individual and day-to-day efforts by people who embody Adobe’s core values (Genuine, Exceptional, Innovative and Involved) and beliefs are what has propelled their brand forward.

Even before the pandemic, Adobe has shown unwavering commitment to employees through investments in learning and development, a culture that fosters innovation and growth, and with industry-leading benefits. A good example is the wide variety of family-friendly leave policies that cater to the diverse scenarios employees may face when starting a family.

Their vision for advancing diversity and inclusion is called “Adobe For All.” As part of it, they believe that everyone deserves respect and equal treatment, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, cultural background or religious beliefs.

2. RingCentral

Top 10 Companies With The Happiest Employees in 2021
Photo: The Muse

RingCentral is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. The RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.

Co-Founders of RingCentral, Vlad Shmunis and Vlad Vendrow, previously worked together at RingZero Systems where Vlad Shmunis was Founder / CEO and Vlad Vendrow was Director of Engineering. RingZero was focused on small business communications on Microsoft Windows. The company was sold to Motorola for "double-digit millions". After Motorola changed the focus exclusively on mobile platforms, Vlad Shmunis and Vlad Vendrow founded RingCentral.

RingCentral was bootstrapped from 1999 until it received its first round of venture capital investment in 2006. In 2011, RingCentral added Cisco and Silicon Valley Bank as investors and had, to date, secured a total of $45 million in capital investment.

In March 2021, RingCentral purchased Kindite, an encryption service provider.

“Mission: We are reimagining the world of communications by breaking down barriers and empowering businesses across the globe to work together. Our rapid growth and journey to global industry leader is largely thanks to our number one asset—our people. That’s why we invest heavily in a dynamic and diverse company culture that creates amazing job opportunities.”

3. Hubspot

Photo: InHerSight
Photo: InHerSight

HubSpot is an American developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service. Hubspot was founded by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah in 2006.

Its products and services aim to provide tools for customer relationship management, social media marketing, content management, lead generation, web analytics, search engine optimization, live chat, and customer support.

HubSpot provides tools for social media marketing, content management, web analytics, landing pages, customer support, and search engine optimization. HubSpot has integration features for salesforce.com, SugarCRM, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and others. There are also third-party services such as templates, and extensions. Additionally, HubSpot offers consulting services and an online resource academy for learning inbound marketing tactics. It also hosts user group conferences and inbound marketing and certification programs. HubSpot promotes their inbound marketing concepts through their own marketing, and has been called "a prolific creator of content" such as blogs, social media, webinars and white papers.

In 2010, an article in the Harvard Business Review said that HubSpot's most effective inbound marketing feature was its free online tools. One such tool, the Marketing Grader, assessed and scored website performance. The company introduced a Twitter tracking feature in 2011.

In November 2016, HubSpot launched HubSpot Academy, an online training platform that provides various digital marketing training programs.

In 2018, Hubspot integrated Taboola on the dashboard, a global pay-per-click native ad network.

In November 2019, Hubspot acquired PieSync, a customer data synchronization platform.

4. Peloton

Top 10 Companies With The Happiest Employees in 2021
Photo: BBC

Peloton Interactive, Inc. is an American exercise equipment and media company based in New York City. Peloton's main products are internet-connected stationary bicycles and treadmills that enable monthly subscribers to remotely participate in classes via streaming media. Peloton requires a $39 monthly membership fee to access classes and additional features on their exercise equipment, or $12.99 for users only accessing the content via app or website.

After one child died and 40 more were injured by the Tread+ treadmill model, Peloton issued a recall on the Tread+ due to safety concerns involving children and pets getting swept under the belt. The Tread model was also recalled at the same time.

Employee reviews of the company on Indeed:

“Great working environment. Management gives you the tools needed to be successful. They also listen to feed back of the employees on how to improve processes. Peloton is an amazing company and the team there has a winning attitude.”

“They take good care of the employees, one of the best companies I’ve worked for. Pay is good, hours are good. Get to meet new people everyday. Get to stay in shape.”

“The work can be physically demanding at times but you are well compensated. They do a great job not overloading your delivery schedule. Management is caring and supportive.”

5. Microsoft

Top 10 Companies With The Happiest Employees in 2021
Photo: middle-east-online.com

Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. Microsoft ranked No. 21 in the 2020 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue; it was the world's largest software maker by revenue as of 2016. It is considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook.

Out of 1066 Microsoft employee reviews, 79% were positive. The remaining 21% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Microsoft improve their work culture. The HR team, with 97% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Microsoft compared to all other departments at the company. The Product team offered the most constructive feedback, with 34% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

6. Farmers Insurance

Top 10 Companies With The Happiest Employees in 2021
Photo: The Farmers Insurance

Farmers Insurance Group (informally Farmers) is an American insurer group of automobiles, homes and small businesses and also provides other insurance and financial services products. Farmers Insurance has more than 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 21,000 employees. Farmers is the trade name for three reciprocal insurers, Farmers, Fire, and Truck owned by their policyholders. The non-claims activities of Farmers are managed by an attorney in fact, Farmers Group Inc, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zurich Insurance Group.

Out of 2524 Farmers Insurance employee reviews, 94% were positive. The remaining 6% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Farmers Insurance improve their work culture. The Sales team, with 98% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Farmers Insurance compared to all other departments at the company. The Communications team offered the most constructive feedback, with 33% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

7. IBM

Top 10 Companies With The Happiest Employees in 2021
Photo: Shutterstock

International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York by trust businessman Charles Ranlett Flint, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed "International Business Machines" in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.

IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most annual U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2020) for 28 consecutive years. Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM). The IBM mainframe, exemplified by the System/360, was the dominant computing platform during the 1960s and 1970s.

Out of 11717 IBM employee reviews, 89% were positive. The remaining 11% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping IBM improve their work culture. The Legal team, with 94% positive reviews, reports the best experience at IBM compared to all other departments at the company. The Marketing team offered the most constructive feedback, with 24% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

8. Medallia

Top 10 Companies With The Happiest Employees in 2021
Photo: Inc. Magazine

Medallia is an American customer and employee experience management company based in San Francisco, California, with offices in Buenos Aires, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Paris, New York City, Washington DC, Austin and Sydney.

Medallia provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) customer experience management (CEM) and employee experience management (employee engagement) software to hospitality, retail, financial services, high-tech, and business-to-business (B2B) companies internationally.

Out of 1675 Medallia employee reviews, 96% were positive. The remaining 4% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Medallia improve their work culture. The IT team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Medallia compared to all other departments at the company. The Engineering team offered the most constructive feedback, with 9% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

9. Zoom Video Communications

Top 10 Companies With The Happiest Employees in 2021
Photo: Time Magazine

Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (commonly shortened to Zoom, and stylized as zoom) is an American communications technology company headquartered in San Jose, California. It provides videotelephony and online chat services through a cloud-based peer-to-peer software platform and is used for teleconferencing, telecommuting, distance education, and social relations.

Out of 2184 Zoom Video Communications employee reviews, 97% were positive. The remaining 3% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Zoom Video Communications improve their work culture. The Customer Support team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Zoom Video Communications compared to all other departments at the company. The Finance team offered the most constructive feedback, with 7% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

10. Experian

Experian plc is an Anglo-Irish multinational consumer credit reporting company. Experian collects and aggregates information on over 1 billion people and businesses including 235 million individual U.S. consumers and more than 25 million U.S. businesses.

Out of 1122 Experian employee reviews, 96% were positive. The remaining 4% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Experian improve their work culture. The Marketing team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Experian compared to all other departments at the company. The Product team offered the most constructive feedback, with 15% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

Top 10 Most Beautiful Towns In The UK Top 10 Most Beautiful Towns In The UK

England is a place of natural beauty and historic places that attract many tourists each year. Here is top 10 most beautiful towns in the ...

10 Areas With The Highest Levels of Noise Pollution in UK 10 Areas With The Highest Levels of Noise Pollution in UK

Noise pollution has become a big problem in the United Kingdom in recent years, and deeply affects people's lives. Here is 10 areas with the ...

Top 10 Youtuber Millionaires of 2021 Top 10 Youtuber Millionaires of 2021

There are going to be more and more people who make money off Youtube's content creativity and promotion. Take a look at these 10 Youtuber ...

Charlotte Pho

Insider

Visit Beautiful Georgia – The Europe’s Wine Country World

Visit Beautiful Georgia – The Europe’s Wine Country

When we think of wine, Italy, France or Spain will come in mind, but its birthplace, according to a lot of researches, it's in Georgia, the tiny Caucasian nation that’s been making wine longer than anywhere in the world.
07:59 | 26/10/2021
Phiên bản di động