U.S. equities climbed thanks to investor optimism about states’ progress to reopen parts of their economies. Stocks sensitive to reopening efforts outperformed on Wall Street.
The initiative of encouraging students to wear anti-droplet face shield in class when back to school after an around three-month break due to COVID-19 has ...
The British national tested positive for nCoV Sunday afternoon, bringing Vietnam’s cumulative and active cases to 271 and 54 respectively, the Health Ministry confirmed.
According to Oild Price, oil prices rose early on Tuesday (26.05) as market participants believed that improving demand and more supply coming off would ease the glut faster than expected.
As of 10:37 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, WTI Crude was up 2.44 percent at $34.08, and Brent Crude was trading at $35.77, up by 0.90 percent on the day.
According to World Oil, on 26.05 oil prices in some countries are:
- West Texas Intermediate crude for July delivery rose $0.84 from Friday to $34.09 a barrel as of 10:26 a.m. London time
- Brent for July settlement added 1.8% to $36.17 a barrel
- SINGAPORE (Bloomberg) - Oil rose above $34/bbl, following a prediction from Russia that the market may rebalance as early as next month due to historic output cuts from global producers.
- Russia, a key member of the OPEC+ alliance that has pledged to trim supply by almost 10 million barrels a day, expects the market to balance in June or July.
- Nigeria, which has been stuck with millions of barrels of unsold crude in recent weeks, lifted the selling price for its supplies in June from record lows which are below $16 a barrel for the first time since 1999.
Around the world, producers have slashed global production by 14 million to 15 million barrels a day so far, Russia’s Novak said on Monday. The nation sees the current global surplus at 7 million to 12 million barrels a day, according to a report from RIA Novosti.
Vietnam's petroleum market flourishes
World oil prices result in an increase in Vietnam oil prices. Besides, the easing of social distancing in the countries boosts the demand for oil consumption.
According to People's Army Newspaper, Mr. Nguyen Viet Thang, Deputy General Director of Binh Son Refining and Petrochemical Joint Stock Company (BSR), said that the increasing demand for gasoline and BSR's customers is speeding up the receipt of goods. Taking this opportunity, BSR has optimized and flexibly adjusted the capacity of Dung Quat Oil Refinery to boost sales of products to limit the impact of price fluctuations; deploy and take initiative in production and delivery solutions to balance reasonable inventories in order to take advantage of opportunities to increase market prices, etc. Producing high-value products to meet market demand is to increase efficiency.
|Photo: People's Army Newspaper|
As planned, in the second quarter of 2020, Dung Quat oil refinery will produce about 1,529,008 tons of petroleum products of all kinds; Nghi Son Refinery produces about 1,504,799 tons. The total output of the two plants was about 3,033,807 tons, about 200,000 tons higher than the first quarter of 2020.
Tomorrow, May 28th is the day of oil price adjustment, and oil price is expected to increase as the demand is recovering after the positive signs of preventing COVID-19.
|Oil price fall impact on Vietnam budget revenue is not too great|
|Oil price today: Cheaper than bottled water, below zero for first time in history|
|World oil prices dropped to 15 USD/barrel, a record low in the past 20 years|