Hotlines on traffic safety during holidays announced
|Vietnamese traffice policer|
Following the Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s Official Dispatch No.480/CD-TTg dated April 23, 2020 to meet people’s demand for travel, while ensuring traffic safety, during the upcoming holidays, the NTSC announced hotlines to receive reports from people on issues related to transport activities and traffic safety and order as follows:
1. Citizens who have complaints on issues related to the handling of administrative violations in the field of road, railway and inland waterway traffic as well as traffic safety and traffic congestion can contact the Traffic Police Department at 09184.108.40.206 and 0692.342.608.
2. Those who want to report on road traffic issues can contact the Department of Transportation under the Directorate for Roads of Vietnam (DRVN) at 0983.60.8989 or the Traffic Safety Department under the DRVN at 0916.60.8085 or the Inspectorate under the Ministry of Transport (MoT) at 0962.665.959.
3. People who have complaints on issues related to railway can contact the Vietnam Railway Department at 0865.367.565.
4. People who report on airway-related issues can call at 0916.562.119.
5. The hotline for issues in inland waterway is 0243.8451.888.
6. Meanwhile, citizens who have complaints on traffic safety situations and traffic accidents can contact the NTSC’s Office at 0989.088.719, 0913.363.509, 0936.173.906 and 0936.198.387, or the Traffic Safety Department under the MoT at 0977.497.891.
People are requested to provide specific information about destinations, vehicle registration plates, flight codes, time and violations while contacting the authorities on the hotlines. Texts to these numbers to relevant agencies are preferable as they are more reliable and secure for the informer or complaint.
|Multilingual information hotlines launched in Japan amid coronavirus worries |
Japan’s authorities in some prefectures where people are confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus are providing multilingual information services for foreigners visiting or ...
|HCM City opens new children’s hotlines |
Ho Chi Minh City’s Department of Home Affairs has outlined a new policy on the prevention and handling of child abuse cases which includes new ...
|Traffic hotlines set up during New Year holiday |
The National Traffic Safety Committee has announced 12 hotlines to receive complaints about traffic problems during the 2018 New Year holiday from December 30, 2017 ...
|Hotlines on traffic safety announced |
The National Traffic Safety Committee has announced 10 hotlines to receive residents’ reports about traffic safety on National Day, which is on September 2, and ...
|Hanoi Customs Department announces leaders' hotlines |
(VNF) - Hanoi Customs Department announced hotlines for its leaders to receive complaints and petitions from businesses and citizens.