|(Photo: Indian Express)|
Short Father’s Day Wishes and Messages
A collection of short and sweet messages, suggested by Homemade Gifts Made Easy, for your dad to thank him for being an amazing person in your life. They work well as a card message or text message.
1. Happy Father’s day to the best Dad in the world!
2. To the world’s best Dad, happy Father’s day!
3. Thanks Dad for everything you do for us. Happy Father’s Day.
4. Happy Father’s day to the coolest Dad ever!
5. Happy Father’s day to my wonderful Daddy. I love you to the moon... and back!
6. Happy Father’s day to my wonderful daddy. Thanks for always being there for us.
7. Out of all the dads in the world I think we got the best one! Happy Father’s day.
8. Thanks for all the fun times we’ve shared together, you’re such an amazing Daddy! Happy Father’s day!
9. Dad, you know that I like Batman, and Superman’s cool too, but I don’t really need them as long as I have you! Happy Father’s day to my super Dad!
10. I’m so grateful for all your guidance and wisdom, you really are the best! Happy Father’s day!
11. Sending you all my love and I wish I could be there to give you a big bear hug. Happy Father’s day!
Wishes for your Dad in poems
Surprise your dads with the wishes and messages shortlisted by WOW4U below. These will surely put a smile on his face.
F riendship - you are a true friend
A ffection - you always display your love for me
T eacher - you have been and still are my best life teacher
H umor - you display and showed me the importance of laughter
E nthusiasm - your never discouraged, you always encouraged
R ole model - you are an example for me to follow!
Father you are the best
You are better than the rest.
I am blessed to have you
The best Dad through and through.
You always worked so hard to provide for us.
You always made the time for us.
You have always encouraged and supported us.
And you are the best DAD to us!
Happy Father's Day!
When I had a problem I didn't know how to solve, I called Dad.
When I was upset and feeling down, I called Dad.
When I was broke and needed money, I called Dad.
When I felt the world was against me, I called Dad.
When something arose I didn't understand, I called Dad.
And, every time I called Dad, he always made me feel better.
Thanks for always being there Dad!
I appreciate you,
I am thankful for you,
You are the best,
You are number one in my books,
None of those words can express my love for you Dad.
When I think of you Dad
It makes me feel glad
As I could not ask for
A better Dad like you that I adore.
You are one of a kind
And you are mine
You are the best
Better than all the rest!
Happy Fathers Day Dad!
Heartfelt and Inspirational Father’s Day Messages
1. Let your dad know just how much you love and appreciate him with one of these beautiful and heartfelt father’s day wishes from Homemade Gifts Made Easy.
2. With your elbow grease and worn out boots, you never failed to put us first. Happy Father’s day to the best dad in the world! Step aside and let us do some of the work today!
3. Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better Dad! Happy Father’s day.
4. Thank you for working as hard as you do every day to provide for us. You always make time for me when you’re home from work and I love hanging out with you. I hope you have a fabulous Father’s day.
5. Dad, You mean the world to me. There’s no one else on earth like you. You care so completely, give so quietly, and love so deeply. As the years pass, I realize more and more just how lucky I am to have a Dad as wonderful as you. Happy father’s day!
6. Dad, your light guides this family and holds us together. As you get older I want you to know that I am there for you too, through thick and thin. On this special day, relax and forget your worries. Happy father’s day!
Funny Father’s Day messages
Give your father a good laugh on father’s day with a funny card message! These wishes poke fun at the father-child relationship and celebrate the joys and trials of raising children.
1. I’m so lucky to have you as my father... I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Father’s Day!
2. To the world’s greatest Dad from the world’s greatest kids, hope you have an amazing Father’s day!
3. You may not know everything but you sure had me fooled for quite a few years! Happy Father’s day to the smartest Dad in town.
4. Dad, you’ve always been the coolest. Like all those times you said “yes” when mom said “no.” Happy Father’s day, Cool Dad!
5. Fact: Dads are notoriously difficult to buy gifts for. Instead, just enjoy this card I made for you, and feel the joy of having me as your child. Happy Father’s day!
6. You know what they say: Real heroes don’t wear capes, they make bad puns. Thank you for being a real hero, Dad. Happy father’s day!
7. Thank you for all the piggy back rides, all the times you pretended to be a horse, and all the times you threw me into the air and caught me. Your body might be regretting it now, but it made for a wonderful childhood.Happy Father’s day Dad!
8. Happy father’s day to the raddest, most tubular, least square, ummm hippest... Hey Dad, Are any of these from your generation? Great fathers are timeless!
|(Photo: Latest Stuffs)|
Father’s Day Messages To Husband
A collection of happy father’s day messages to write to your husband or the father of your children on father’s day, thanking them for what they do for your family, how much you appreciate them, and what a great dad they are!
1. Happy Father’s Day to my dear husband, the father of our beautiful children and the love of my life.
2. Thank you for everything you do each day for our family, we are so lucky to have you!
3. What a crazy ride, so glad that we’re in this together! Happy Father’s day!
4. We love you so much, you’re the best daddy and the best husband! Happy Father’s day.
5. You have given our children someone to look up to and admire. You are such a fantastic father and I love you so very much. Happy father’s day!
6. Our kids think you’re superman. And they’re absolutely right about that. Happy Father’s day!
7. May all the love you give to our family come back to you on this special day. Happy Father’s day!
8. It takes a man of gentleness, patience, strength, and compassion to set the fine example of fatherhood that you have. Happy father’s day to my handsome Husband and the sweet Father of my children.
9. Happy father’s day to the coolest dad, most loving husband, and most amazing person in the world! You never stop making us smile. Every day is a better with you in it. Thank you for all the fun!
Father’s Day Messages From Daughter
1. Every girl dreams about living the life of a princess. I have never dreamed of that because I have always been treated like a princess by you. I love you Dad. Happy Father’s day.
2. Happy Father’s Day from your little princess. I love you Dad!
3. All my life, I’ve been lucky to have the best dad. Now, I count myself doubly lucky, since my child gets to have the best granddad. Happy father’s day dad, we love you!
4. To the best taxi driver, the most effective spider hunter, the cheapest handyman, and the most generous bank I know. Thank you for being the best Dad! Happy Father’s day!
5. It doesn’t matter how many years go by. In my mind, you’ll always be that same amazing person who taught me how to ride a bike, helped me with my homework, and scared away the monsters in my room. Happy father’s day Dad, thanks for being awesome!
Father’s Day Messages From Son
1. Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown. Thanks for being such a great mentor and buddy. Happy Father’s day!
2. Some people call their fathers superheroes. But superheroes tend to disappear, and you’ve always been there for me. If you ask me, my dad isn’t a superhero, he is a Super Dad! Have a great Father’s day!
3. You always told me that I can do the impossible, if only I tried hard enough. That’s why I can live the amazing life I do. You inspire me to be brave enough to achieve my goals. Happy father’s day dad, and thank you for everything you do!
4. Hey Dad, I got a present for you. I stole your To-Do list from Mom. All you need to do is rip it up. Just don’t tell mom, okay? Happy Father’s day!
5. Now I’m a father myself, I admire you all the more! Thanks for being such a great dad and role model, and now a wonderful grandfather too! Have a great day!
|(Photo: Holiday Cards App)|
Happy Father’s Day Messages to Father-in-law
1. Thank your father-in-law for the support and love he’s shown you since you married his son or daughter by writing him a lovely and heart-felt father’s day card message.
2. I’m so grateful for all your guidance and wisdom, you really are the best father-in-law! Happy Father’s day!
3. I am so lucky to have you you as my father-in-law. Thanks for being so wonderful!
4. You’ve always made me feel like part of the family, thank you for all your support and love. I hope you have a wonderful father’s day today.
5. I feel so lucky to have you as my father-in-law. Thanks for being a great friend, and the best father-in-law anyone could wish for. Happy Father’s day!
Happy Fathers Day Wishes for Stepfather
You may be officially my stepfather, but you are a Dad to me.
For all the times I gave you a hard time, you always were there for me. Thank you for being the man you are.
- I am not your natural child, but Step Dad you love me like I am. You will never know how much you mean to me.
- Like the saying goes, "any man can be a father but it takes a special guy to be a Dad". You may not be my father by birth, but you sure are my Dad!
- We had to conquer each step of learning to live as a family. But you have always been there for me. You have been more than a stepfather to me - you have been a Dad. Thank you
(Photo: Happy Mother's Day Images)
Happy Father’s Day Messages to Grandfather
1. Father’s day is a great excuse to get in touch with your grandfather, and thank him for the wisdom, guidance, fun and adventure he’s brought to your life over the years!
2. It is said that “A grandfather is someone with sliver in his hair and gold in his heart.” Precious and special, just like you! Happy Father’s day.
3. A baby has a way of making a man out of his father and a boy out of his grandfather.
~ Angie Papadakis
4. Grandpa, thank you for making my childhood unforgettable. I miss you and hope we can see you soon. Happy Father’s day!
5. Wishing you a fabulous father’s day today Grandpa, you really are a top pops!
6. Granddad you’re the best! Have a great day today.
7. One of the greatest joys in my life is having a visit with you Grandpa, and I hope I can see you again soon. Happy Father’s day!
8. Granddad, when I count my blessings I count you twice. Thank you for all the wisdom, guidance, and fun you bring to my life. Happy Father’s day!
|Six Father’s day gift ideas pop out in last minute and ways to celebrate during pandemic |
If you have a memory like a gold-fish brain, you may not realize that today is Father’s day. It may be a hurry to prepare ...
|Father's Day Celebrations in different countries around the World |
Father's Day is a very important and meaningful day, many countries celebrate this day with respect and love for fathers around the world. It is ...
|Father's Day 2020: 15 Best Gift Ideas That Your Dad Will Surely Love |
Father's Day is coming on next June 21. You may want to give your dearly dad a lovely present on this special occasion. The below ...
|2020 Father’s Day: 62 years of campaigning for official Father’s Day celebration |
Father’s Day is celebrated across the world every year. The holiday’s history, however, goes way back to over 100 years ago, which began as one ...