Happy Children's Day wishes
The websites WishesMsg and Firstcry Parenting have shared some Happy International Children’s Day Wishes
The earth reveals its innocence through the smiles of children. A very warm wish for all the children on this special day. Happy International Children’s Day!
The sweetest period of anyone’s life is their childhood. A very Happy International Children’s Day to all the kids in the world. Spend this day with unlimited fun!
Children are the flowers from heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and enjoyable place for our kids. Happy International Children’s Day!
The most precious thing in this world is a smile on the face of a child. Happy International Children’s Day to every kid in the world. You’re so special to us!
Children carry the hopes for our brighter tomorrow and the dreams of our happy future. Wishing a very enjoyable day for children all over the world.
Teach the children how to think rather than what to think. The way you are going to implant the seeds it’s going to bloom in that way. So, be kind towards the kids. Happy International Children’s Day.
Children are called the flowers from heaven and dearest to God. So, let’s take an oath to make this earth a happy and better place on for the kids. Happy International Children’s Day.
Children’s Day Wishes From Parents
Every little smile on your face brings the boundless joy of parenthood to our heart. All the charm and joy of this day is for you. Happy International Children’s Day!
All our sacrifices and hard works are for making this world a beautiful place for you. You are everything to us. Happy International Children’s Day my dear!
Nothing will make us happier than watching you grow up to be even a better human being than we are. All the good wishes to you on this day!
We feel proud all the time for having you as our child. You can make all our pains go away with just a little smile of yours. Happy International Children’s Day!
Simply having a look at you fills our hearts with boundless joy and make us feel relieved from all the anxieties of this world. Wishing you a Happy International Children’s Day!
On this very special day, we look forward to spending some really mesmerizing moments with you because you’re so special to us. Happy International children’s day!
Our greatest pleasure lies in bringing smiles on your face and creating some moments for you to remember in the future. Happy International children’s day!
|(Photo: Wish Msg)|
Our every today is spent in building a beautiful tomorrow for you. Your happiness means the most to us. Wishing you a Happy International Children’s Day!
Having you as our child is nothing but a pure blessing from the Lord. Hope we get to nourish you and make you a better person. We love you so much Happy International Children’s Day, dear.
To me you are the most precious blessing that I could have ever asked for. Thank you for making my life worth living. HappyInternational Children’s Day, my dear. I love you so much.
You are the greatest treasure of my life. Without you, my world would be devoid of sunshine, laughter and love. Hope you have a truly magical and joyous children’s day! Love you so much.
Childhood is a happy place to be in, so enjoy your childhood days and make good memories! You will cherish them when you grow up. Have a Happy International Children’s Day!
Children’s Day Wishes From Teachers
Every child is a miracle with each having their own ways make this world a beautiful place for us. Happy International Children’s Day to every child in the world!
Your children need more time of you than gifts you buy for them. Let them know how special they are to you. Happy International Children’s Day!
Children should be taught of how to be a good human being than how to be rich. A very warm wish for every kid on this very special day!
We maybe your teachers but we also have a lot more things to learn from you, especially, how to laugh with all your hearts. Happy International Children’s Day!
|(Photo: First Cry Parenting)|
On this very special day, let us all celebrate the innocence and purity of our kids. Let them feel precious in every way that we can. Because they are our future!
If we want to see our future filled with happiness and harmony, we must teach our kids to be a good human being more than anything else. Happy International Children’s Day!
A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want.
Even though we may be your teachers but we have lots of thing to learn from you. Thanks you for teaching us daily how to live life at its true meaning. Happy International Children’s Day, kids.
15 Amazing Quotes and Thoughts on Children’s Day for Kids
These words by wise men and women will definitely touch your heart, and make you appreciate the kids in your life all then more.
Those quotes and thoughts on International Children’s Day below belongs to Firstcry Parenting.
- A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires. — Paulo Coelho
- Never miss an opportunity to tell your child, “I love you”. — Unknown
- Treat your kids like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends. — Chanakya
- The first happiness of a child is to know that he is loved. — Don Bosco
- There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. — Walt Streightiff
|(Photo: Wish Msg)|
- We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. — Margaret Mead
- Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them. — James A. Baldwin
- Children are like buds in a garden and should be carefully and lovingly nurtured, as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow. Only through right education can a better order of society be built up. — Jawaharlal Nehru
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. — Rabindranath Tagore
- There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots; the other, wings. — Hodding Carter
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. — Franklin P. Jones
- Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate. — Unknown
- A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer. — Unknown
- While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. — Angela Schwindt
10 Catchy Slogans for Children’s Day
Children are the future of tomorrow. The things they learn today will help them grow into responsible individuals and help shape the nation too. On that note, we bring you some slogans on the occasion of Children’s Day to help you understand why we must encourage the little victories of our children.
- If you nurture your child well, he will become the nation’s pride.
- This Children’s Day, take a pledge that you will not turn your back when you see a child in distress!
- You care for and support a child today; he will grow up to care for and support the nation tomorrow!
- Do not educate children to be rich. Educate them to be happy, so that when they grow up, they will know the value of things and not just the price.
- It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless. — L.R Knost
- Every child is like a flower and no two flowers can be compared.
- The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of the country. — Jawaharlal Nehru
- A child loved today will spread the love tomorrow!
- Children are the gifts of God; let them fly with their thoughts.
- Pledge to be nice to every child you meet; one day, history will be made with this simple deed!
Children teach us to be happy and honest – two precious things that grown-ups tend to forget about. This Children’s Day, express your love to those kids who brighten up your world! Bake a cake or cookies for them, take them to an amusement park, zoo, or a museum, or just read them stories – there’s a lot you can do to make them feel loved. They will truly appreciate your efforts and love you even more than they already do. Spend some jolly good time with your little buddies and relive your own childhood, all over again!
|Top 10 Great Games to educate and entertain your children at home |
Worried your kids will rot their brains on movies and TV? Try these “edutaining” games instead. Think of them as fun games that also teach ...
|Self-made lanterns, meaningful gifts for the deprived children in Mid-Autumn |
Hundreds of hand-made lanterns have been made to present to children in remote areas. The lanterns are meaningful gifts that light up the Mid-Autumn night.
|Google Doodle celebrates International Children’s Day 2020 |
Today, Google Doodle celebrates International Children’s Day 2020 by changing the logo on Google website.
|History of the International Children’s Day |
International Children's Day is a commemorative date celebrated annually in honor of children, which is observed in some countries on June 1st. The origin of ...