What is Cyber Monday Deals - best deals offered by giant retailers?
|What is H-1B visa programme suspended by Trump?|
|What is Antifa, designated as terrorist organization, Trump says|
|What is a shallot most beneficial for?|
Cyber Monday also known as Blue Monday is a marketing term for the Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States. It was created by retailers to encourage people to shop online.
The term was coined by Ellen Davis of the National Retail Federation and Scott Silverman, and made its debut on November 28, 2005, in a Shop.org press release entitled "'Cyber Monday' Quickly Becoming One of the Biggest Online Shopping Days of the Year". Cyber Monday takes place the Monday after Thanksgiving; the date falls between November 26 and December 2, depending on the year, according to CNN.
|Save hundreds of dollars on these Cyber Monday deals, including Amazon. Photo: GETTY|
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
According to Forbes, Cyber Monday always falls on Monday immediately following American Thanksgiving and, this year, that day is November 30. Like Black Friday, Cyber Monday isn’t usually limited to just one day, though. Deals generally last a few to several days, which is why Cyber Monday and the days directly following are often called Cyber Week.
How much did consumers spend on Cyber Monday 2019?
Black Friday gets a lot of attention, but as far as spending goes, Cyber Monday is arguably the bigger event, bringing in $9.4 billion dollars in sales in 2019 (compared to Black Friday’s $7.4 billion).
And we expect this year to be even bigger. In 2019, 40% of shoppers did their Black Friday shopping online, but this year, 60% to 82% of adults say they’ll stick to online ordering for most of their holiday spending.
Which items are more popular on Cyber Monday than Black Friday?
Electronics, jewelry and appliances are the most common Black Friday purchases, but on Cyber Monday, consumers switch gears to apparel and accessories, food and drink, and kids products. Of course, there are Cyber Monday deals across all these categories and more.
Ultimate Cyber Monday deals list in 2020 for the US
As we've seen in the past, retailers like Walmart, Best Buy and Amazon are all desperate to get you into their virtual show rooms and buy.
That means Cyber Monday deals list is already busting with savings on a dozen big-screen 4K TVs, a variety of cheap laptops (Windows, Chromebook and Apple), and outliers you may not have like DNA kits, Instant Pots, and Air Fryers.
The ultimate Cyber Monday deals are already hard to find: the Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart bundle is difficult to find, as are AirPods Pro at their lowest price ever. It is easy to find AirPods Pro for $199 (normally $250) and Nintendo Switch bundles, according to Techradar’s deals experts.
|Where are the best Cyber Monday deals? |
• Amazon Holiday sale: Sitewide Cyber Monday prices
• Alexa device deals: record-low price starting now
• Walmart – now live: up to 50% off 4K TVs, laptops, Instant Pot, and more
• Best Buy: early Cyber Monday deals on TVs, laptops, headphones, and more
• Target: early Cyber Monday deals on TVs, tablets, and smart home devices
• Bitdefender Antivirus Plus: 60% off – 1 year $59.99 $23.99
• Casper: 15% off all mattresses ahead of Cyber Monday
• Dell: Now until Cyber Monday, laptop deals from $449
• ExpressVPN: 1 year – $6.67 per month, 3 months FREE
• Home Depot: discounts on tools, furniture, and appliances
• Instant Pot DUO60: on sale for $79 (was $99.95) at Walmart
• iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuum: on sale for $499.99 (was $299.99)
• Keurig Coffee Maker: down to $69.99 (was $129.99) at Best Buy
• Lego: $10 off ahead of Cyber Monday when you spend $50 at Amazon
• Lenovo: up to 70% off doorbusters pre-Cyber Monday
• Lowe's: major appliances starting at $396
• Microsoft: save big on the Surface Pro 7
• Newegg: big savings on gaming PCs and laptops
• Nike: up to 40% off shoes, hoodies and more
• Purple: up to $400 off a mattress and sleep bundle
• Samsung 70-inch 4K TV: on sale at Best Buy for $529.99 (was $749.99)
• Staples: discounts on laptops, office furniture, and AirPods
• Tempur-Pedic: Save 30% on the Tempur-Cloud mattress
• eBay: get new and used items at extreme discounts
• Amazon: Amazon Cyber Monday 2020 is officially on with new deals dropping daily. Also be sure to look out for Amazon’s lightning deals or deals of the day, which come and go quickly. You can also read our guide on what to buy this Cyber Monday: Amazon Cyber Monday 2020: 40+ Deals On Fire TV, Laptops, Air Purifiers And More
• Best Buy: Best Buy’s Cyber Monday sales have started with price drops across multiple categories, including TVs, laptops and computers, Apple and headphones.
• Target: Target’s Cyber Monday sales have officially started and end on Monday 30th November. For more advice on what to buy, see our guide of all the best deals at Target: Target Cyber Monday: Deals On TVs, Headphones, Small Appliances, and More
• Wayfair: Get early access to the Wayfair Cyber Monday sale and enjoy up to 80% off on over 8,000 deals.
• Macy’s: Macy’s cyber week specials are now live across pretty much every category, with more deals dropping tomorrow.
• Kohl’s: Kohl’s Cyber Monday sales are live through December 2nd with savings on everything from sheets to Fitbits. You can also read our guide on the best deals at Kohl’s here: Kohl’s Cyber Monday: 40 Deals And Steals On Clothing, Jewelry, Kitchen Appliances And More.
• Nordstrom: Nordstrom’s cyber deals will run through December 1st with an extra 25% off clearance.
• Nike: Get 25% off select styles with code CYBER25 through Dec 1st, including on select styles that rarely go on sale.
Cyber Monday 2020: The Best Tech & Electronics Deals
• Molekule Air Pro: $999 (was $1199) at Molekule
• Therabody Theragun Pro: $449 (was $599) at Therabody
• Dyson V8 Absolute Vacuum: $300 (was $550) at Dyson
• Apple MacBook Air 13.3” (Space Gray): $800 (was $1000) at Best Buy
• iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum: $179 (was $280) at Amazon
• Google Nest Mini: $19 (was $29) at Walmart
• Fire HD 10 Tablet: $80 (was $150) at Amazon
• Roku Streaming Stick: $30 (was $50) at Best Buy
• Echo Dot (4th-Gen): $29 (was $50) at Amazon
• JBL Charge 4: $120 (was $180) at Amazon
• Apple Watch Series 3: $119 (was $179) at Walmart
• Bose Noise Canceling Headphones 700: $300 (was $380) at Bose
• HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 13.3" Touchscreen Laptop: $750 (was $1000) at Best Buy
• Cyber Monday 2020: The Best TV Deals
• TCL 50” Class 4 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV: $230 (was $350) at Best Buy
• Sceptre 50” Class Android Smart TV: $250 (was $500) at Walmart
• SAMSUNG 55-inch Class QLED Q70T Series: $798 (was $1000) at Amazon
• Sony 77 Inch Class 4K UHD OLED Android Smart TV: $3298 (was $4498) at Walmart
• Sony X950H 65 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV: $1398 (was $1600) at Amazon
• Toshiba 32-Inch Fire TV: $120 (waas $180) at Amazon
• LG 65” Class UN7000 Series LED 4K UHD TV: $500 (was $550) at Best Buy
• LG NanoCell 99 Series 65-Inch TV: $1000 (was $1500) at LG
Cyber Monday 2020: The Best Home & Kitchen Deals
• NutriBullet Blender Combo: $100 (was $140) at Amazon
• Le Creuset 9.5-Inch Deep Round Enamel Cast Iron Grill Pan: $100 (was $170) at Nordstrom
• Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus Pressure Cooker 9 in 1, 8 Qt: $90 (was $140) at Amazon
• Keurig K-Cafe Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker: $100 (was $200) at Best Buy
• Relax-A-Lounger Aspen Recliner: $99 (was $200) at Walmart
Cyber Monday 2020: The Best Clothing & Accessory Deals
• Rhone Reign Short Sleeve: $47 (was $68) at Rhone
• Alo Yoga Flurry Sherpa Jacket: $142 (was $178) at Alo Yoga
• SPANX Faux Leather Leggings: $78 (was $98) at Nordstrom
• Kate Spade Zeezee Large Work Tote: $179 (was $358) at Kate Spade
• Unlimit High-Rise Tight 25” Keyhole: $69 (was $118) from Lululemon
• Mansur Gavriel Lady Bag: $595 (was $925) at Mansur Gavriel
• Aurate Infinity Ring: $96 (was $120) at Aurate
• J.Crew Dock Peacoat (Men): $149 (was $298) at J.Crew
• Splendid Supersoft Moonstone Pullover: $71 (was $118) at Splendid
Cyber Monday 2020: The Best Shoe Deals
• Adidas UltraBoost 20 (Women’s): $90 (was $180) at Nordstrom
• Mansur Gavriel Sock Loafer: $195 (was $395) at Mansur Gavriel
• Stuart Weitzman Harper Over-The-Knee Suede Sock Boots: $507 (was $725) at Saks Fifth Avenue
• Salvatore Ferragamo Stuart Driving Shoe: $239 (was $530) at Nordstrom
• Re/Done 90s Skate Shoe: $315 (was $450) at Bandier
• Steve Madden Nifty Pointed Toe Over the Knee Boot: $60 (was $130) from Nordstrom
• Frye Men’s Paul Burnished Leather Chelsea Boots: $209 (was $298) at Neiman Marcus
• Ugg Women’s Classic Mini Fluff Quilted Boot: $127 (was $170) at Ugg
• Jimmy Choo Joya 85mm Leather Sandals: $224 (was $794) at Neiman Marcus
• Timberland Men’s Port Union Waterproof Boots: $133 (was $190) at Timberland
Cyber Monday 2020: The Best Beauty & Grooming Deals
• Sunday Riley Good Genes (Limited Edition): $122 (was $175) at Dermstore
• Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette: $25 (was $49) at Sephora
• Cover FX Tinted Moisturizer: $27 (was $39) at Cover FX
• Jack Black All-Over Wash: $34 (was $50) at Nordstrom
• Pacifica Vegan Collagen Recovery Eye Cream: $12 (was $16) at Pacifica
• Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight Eau de Parfum: $99 (was $165) at Nordstrom
• Living Proof No Frizz Instant De-Frizzer: $15 (was $29) at Sephora
• NuFace Trinity Complete Facial Toning Kit: $499 (was $623) at Dermstore
• Benefit They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara: $19 (was $25) at Benefit Cosmetics
|Who is Sidney Powell, the lawyer Trump team just cuts ties with? |
Sidney Powell has made a raft of incorrect claims, including that Georgia’s voting software was created at the behest of late Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez. ...
|Who is George Soros - US billionaire claimed to be arrested for election interference? |
A right-wing website falsely reported that George Soros - long a boogeyman in conservative and anti semitic conspiracy theories - was arrested in Philadelphia for ...
|Who is Jill Biden? A Lady of the American sweet love story couple |
Dr. Biden will make history as the first FLOTUS with a full-time teaching job. She is still an educator who worked full-time during Joe Biden's ...