|Recipe: Vietnamese Milk Cheese Jelly Sweet Soup Dessert (Chè Khúc Bạch)|
|Recipe: Braised beef with sugarcane molasses – a specialty of Nghe An with video|
|Recipe: Rich and nutritious sticky rice with pigeon meat and shiitake mushroom, with video|
|Clam porridge after finishing. Photo: To Hung Giang|
- Total time: 1 hour, excluding the time to soak rice and flour.
- Servings: 3-4 people
- Total calories: 3240 kcal
- 2-3 kg of clams
- 1/2 bowl of plain rice
- Sticky rice, green beans are 1/2 of plain rice
- Green onions, laksa leaves, onions, ginger
- Spices: salt, fish sauce, pepper, oyster sauce.
|Ingredients of the green bean clam porridge. Photo: To Hung Giang|
- Soak plain rice, glutinous rice, green beans in water for an hour.
- Soak the clams in water with a few pieces of chili or soak with rice water, then wash and boil with an approximate amount of water.
- Separate clam meat. Filter out the water in the upper part of the clam juice.
- Marinate clam meat with salt, fish sauce, oyster sauce (1 teaspoon each), chopped green onions, a few pieces of chopped ginger, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use rice cooker to cook porridge. Pour rice, green beans in the clam juice, add white water (4 times the amount of water to cook rice). If you don't like clam juice, you can use bone broth.
- Wash and chop green onions and laksa leaves. Chop onions and fry until golden brown. Slice the ginger, grind it into small pieces and filter the juice.
- When the onion is done frying, leave a little onion fat to stir-fry the clam meat to make it fragrant, add a little green onion, chopped laksa leaves and pour into a plate
- When the porridge is cooked, open the pot, stir to thicken the porridge, let it boil for a while, stirring occasionally to thicken. Season the porridge, add a tablespoon of ginger juice to make the porridge fragrant, not fishy and avoid cold stomach.
- Ladle the cooked porridge into a bowl, add green onions, laksa leaves, dried onions, clams and pepper. Make a bowl of chili fish sauce if anyone likes to eat spicy and rich.
This pumpkin ball with mung bean soup can be served as a snack or dessert on hot days. The dish provides a variety of vitamins, ...
Fried quail balut eggs covered in golden tamarind sauce, have a balanced sour, spicy, salty, sweet taste. A beautiful dish for those that want to ...
Watermelon ice-cream is delicious and easy to make, just perfect for cooling down on long, hot summer days